To relieve yourself, the method is simple, just place it where it hurts and bite gently for a few minutes. The second, more traditional method is to gently crush the clove between your fingers and then place it for several minutes at the level of the painful tooth.
If you prefer, you can also make a mouthwash by infusing it with tea or alone.
2. Use the cold
3. Make mouthwash
For this remedy, the use of several ingredients is possible. You can use it to relieve toothache and sore gums.
– The first possible ingredient is the essential oil of peppermint : 1 drop in 1 glass of warm water,
– The second: cider vinegar : 1 teaspoon in 1 glass of warm water,
– The third mouthwash will be made from nettles: prepare the equivalent of 1 glass of nettle infusion.
– The fourth: salt : 1 teaspoon in 1 glass of warm water,
Make mouthwashes by gargling with the recipe you have chosen. Use all the glass. Do this 1 to 2 times a day or after each meal in case of abscess.
It is also a powerful antibiotic. Against pain, it contains allicin, which fights infections.
To use it, simply rub a clove of garlic directly on the spot where your pain is located. If you prefer, you can also place a crushed garlic clove on the sore tooth.
5. The essential oil of tea tree
For this you must use your toothbrush:
Put 1 drop of tea tree essential oil on top and rub gently.
The tea tree is naturally a good antiseptic.
6. The wonderful ginger root
The main active ingredient responsible for the spicy taste of fresh gingerol ginger. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties are well known and its anticancer potential is demonstrated in vitro11,12.
This spice a healthy ally that protects your body and strengthens your immune system.
It can also be very effective against toothache, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Peel a piece of this root and put it on the sore tooth, then bite gently.
7. The self-massage
8. To finish homeopathy
Homeopathy that you can use in case of toothache is Arsenicum 15CH. Take the dose that your pharmacist will prescribe.
Sources Toothache: 8 effective and natural grandmother’s remedies:
1. Shobana S, Naidu KA. Antioxidant activity of selected Indian spices . Prostaglandins Leukot Essent FattyAcids 2000 February;62(2):107-10.