There is evidence that drinking water on an empty stomach can be surprisingly useful for fighting many diseases, including: headaches, pain in any part of the body, disorders and heart disease cardiovascular diseases, tachycardia, epilepsy, increased levels of blood lipids, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids , diabetes, constipation, eye and vision problems, uterine diseases, menstrual disorders, diseases and problems affecting the ears, nose and throat.
- When you wake up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, drink about 640 ml of water (4x160ml)
- Brush your teeth, but do not eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you can have your usual breakfast
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat or drink anything for the next 2 hours
- Elderly and sick people who are unable to drink four glasses of water on an empty stomach should start with the amount of water that their body can accept, until they get used to the recommended amount, and increase the dose daily until they reach about 640 ml of water needed.
How many days should the treatment last?
- Hypertension – 30 days
- Gastritis – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Tuberculosis – 90 days
It would be better if drinking water became your life habit. In this way, you will be healthier and full of energy.
Attention: People diagnosed with arthritis should apply this method the first three days of the week only, then take a break of one week, and start again, but this time every day of the week. This treatment will have no side effects, except the frequent urge to urinate. So, drink some water and stay active!
Source See what happens when you drink water on an empty stomach: