Your body needs 8 hours of sleep to recharge. Many people think that caffeine can make up for lost sleep, but caffeine will not change anything! She can give you a fishing trip for a short period of time, but after that, your lack of sleep resurfaces.
Turn off the TV and get away from the computer an hour before going to bed can be a huge help to sleep well .Car appliances keep our brain functioning at a high level while we need time to calm down before going to bed.
Fortunately, there is a natural cure for sleep deprivation that many people already have in their kitchen. The secret ingredient of this remedy? The pink salt of the Himalayas.
The video below explains the incredible health benefits of Himalayan salt. It can help our adrenal glands fight the disease and can even help with weight loss. Surprisingly, it can even help with depression by regulating serotonin levels in the brain. It also helps regulate melatonin, which is essential for sleep.
All you have to do is mix 5 teaspoons of raw sugar, 2 to 3 teaspoons of organic honey with 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan sea salt in a jar.
Then place a small amount of this mixture under your tongue before going to sleep.
The following video will explain everything in detail!
You can display the subtitles choose in French. Press play then go to “yes” subtitles options , then translate automatically then French
Salt allows the body :
– good hydration: a salt deficiency keeps you permanently under-hydrated, which is harmful! A pinch of sea salt in a bottle of water will ensure you get a ton of minerals and optimize your daily hydration.
– an anti-pollution: saline water would help the body to defend itself against pollution, toxins
– a decrease in pregnancy nausea: salty crackers are recommended to combat nausea. Make your life easier and drink salt water as an alternative! But do not overdo it.
– detoxification: saline water stimulates the total detoxification of the body and protects our cells.
– against a cold: gargle with warm salt water. Salt acts as a mild antiseptic while helping to extract water from the lining of the throat and, as a result, to remove mucus.
– a bath in salty sea water: is also indicated in case of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis or eczema. In addition, it can relieve rheumatic pains, muscle cramps and back pain. Substances that cross the skin have an anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
– a preservation of the elasticity of the tissues: our body contains up to 75% salt water. Salt regulates the balance of body fluids and metabolism, preserves the elasticity of tissues and contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and nerves. We lose three to five grams of salt every day through the stool, and sweat …
Its salt intake can be reduced by using alternatives such as fresh or dried herbs to spice up. But be careful: too little salt over a long period can also cause health damage. To cover the salt requirements, we recommend high quality salts such as pure sea salt crystals that can be milled in a salt mill.
After Place this mixture under the tongue before going to sleep and you will never wake up tired again see also: