Dhyana Mudra, mudra of meditation
Spread the fear . Gives you the courage and confidence to overcome the obstacles in life.
STEP 1: Hold your left hand in front of the middle of the chest, palm facing out. Fold your fingers. The right hand in front of the heart palm turned inward.Hang your fingers with both hands.
STEP 2: Inhale deeply. On the exhale pull the fingers to separate them from each other but without letting go. The muscles in the area of the chest and forearm are stretched. On the inhale release the tension by keeping the fingers hooked. Repeat six times.
STEP 3: Let the hands rest on the sternum for a few minutes. Keep silent for a moment.
STEP 4: Repeat this exercise by changing the positions of the hands; the right hand in front of the heart palm turned outwards and the left hand turned inwards …
“The lord of all beings. “
Develop concentration, and memory. Reduces insomnia during the night.
METHOD: Touch the ends of the thumb with the end of the index finger. The other fingers are TENDUS . Keep this gesture for a few minutes.
“Knowledge or wisdom”
IT IS NOT
The breath relaxes and becomes deeper. Adopt by presenters.
This gesture improves memory and develops concentration. It promotes connection and concentration between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
METHOD: Join the ends of each finger in the shape of a pyramid (steeple in English). Keep this gesture for a few minutes.
“Brings joy and pleasure”
HRIDAYA MUDRA “” Hrid “means center and” aya “means this.
- a mudra that acts on the heart chakra.
- Soothes emotions
- Strengthens the physical heart
- Direct the prana from the hands to the heart.
METHOD : Join the finger of the middle finger? of the ring finger and the thumb. The finger of the index is folded
Hridaya Mudra: mudra du coeur
KALESVARA who reigns over time
- METHOD: Join both hands in a hello position.
- Flex all fingers (index finger, ring finger and little finger) except the 2 majors that touch and are facing the sky.
- Both thumbs are facing the ground. Note the pretty heart formed by the thumbs and forefingers of both hands. Elbows point outward.
- Breathe deep thinking about the character trait you would like to change.
- Depending on your possibilities, progressively relax the breathing pauses after each inhales and expires.
Keep this gesture for 15-20 minutes.
“Krishna who reigns over time”
It increases the heat in the body. Used to strengthen the immune system and fight colds.METHOD : Join both hands in a hello position. Brace all the fingers except the thumbs.
- The left thumb is stretched and turned to the sky. The thumb and forefinger of the right hand surround the left thumb.
“The symbol of Lord Shiva. “
MATANGI MUDRA (Matanga is one of the names of Shiva).
- Promotes good digestion and inner calm
- Strengthens breathing
- Strengthens the digestive organs (liver, kidney, spleen, gallbladder, pancreas and stomach
METHOD: Interlace your fingers. Remove the adults and place your hands in front of the solar plexus (manipura chakra). The women cross the left thumb on the right thumb and the men cross the right thumb on the left thumb.
Matanga mudra mudra of royal sovereignty
Helps to relieve tension and re-energize the body, (useful for holding up in the afternoon at the office). Ideal for new beginnings.
STEP 1: Cross your fingers. An important detail: Men put the LEFT thumb between the right thumb and the right index finger. Women pose thumb LAW between the left thumb and left index finger.
Place your hands behind your head with your elbows touching each other.
STEP 2: On the exhale open the elbows and stretch them as far back as possible. Release any tension in the body. Repeat several times.
“Helps us wake up in the morning and unleash our creativity.”
Robust trust gesture
METHOD: Cross your fingers with both hands and place them at breast height for a few minutes.