It’s autumn and it’s getting cold … If we forget our scarf for a day, hop, we catch the cold! We have thought of you and you have a natural and effective remedy for treating your irritated throat. We do not always need to take medicine to cure the small ills of life! This natural recipe is really great! It will help you boost your immune system and soothe your sore throats! In addition, its taste is 100X better than the syrups of the pharmacy!
You will need the following ingredients:
– Boiling green tea (1/2 cup)
– Honey or thyme honey (it’s even better)
HOW TO DO:
– In an airtight jar, pour the boiling tea, then add the slices of lemon, the grated fresh ginger and enough honey to fill a small pot (see picture).
-Close the container well and leave it in the fridge. A jelly will form in the jar.
– This recipe can be kept refrigerated for 2-3 months, giving you a great homemade nectar against sore throat.
YOU CAN ALSO TRY:
– Add a few cloves: they are left 24 hours, then removed (they soothe the pain)
– Add thyme: Put 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (or 1 tablespoon thyme) in your cup when serving the syrup with hot water (the thyme is expectorant and contains substances that calm the respiratory tracts)