This article focuses on one of these recipes: a mixture of baking soda and castor oil. These two ingredients taken independently have beneficial effects on health, but their medicinal properties are doubled when combined.
So far, the effectiveness of this mixture has been proven for these 22 problems.
Castor oil is recommended for many diseases. It has a positive effect on circulation, which is why many people use it as a compress.
How to make castor oil compresses.
Castor oil is one of the most effective remedies for improving circulation, so it is often used in the form of compresses. Castor oil compresses are quite easy to prepare. In addition to cold pressed castor oil you will also need food film, gauze or a cotton towel, a hot water bottle and a towel.
Before treating, start by cleaning your skin with baking soda. You will have to skin your skin in the same way after using the compress. Then plunge the gauze into the castor oil and apply it on the area to be treated. Wrap it with plastic film before heating it with the water bottle. To avoid any incident, wrap the towel around the bottle.
Keep it all together and let it work for at least an hour.
Repeat this treatment daily for 40 days, always using a new compress.
Below you will find a list of 22 amazing uses of castor oil:
- It effectively relieves topical lesions such as burns, bruises and cuts.
- Castor oil compresses quickly relieve injured ankles.
- Used for massages it reduces and prevents the appearance of stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can help you eliminate blackheads appearing on the face.
- Castor oil can fight against cataracts. Drop a drop in your eye, or your eyes, every night before going to sleep.
Health problems that castor oil and bicarbonate can treat.
- Apply a castor oil compress on your neck to combat chronic scars and nodules on the vocal cords.
- Castor oil is effective in controlling pilonidal cysts.
- Take a dose of 5 drops a day it can prevent the onset of allergies.
- To treat eye allergies, rub some castor oil on your eyelids before going to sleep this can be effective.
- Reduce your addiction to nicotine and alcohol by drinking a few drops of castor oil every day.
- Massage your scalp daily with this oil to stimulate vigorous hair growth.
- Improve your hearing by dropping a few drops of castor oil in your ear but not without medical advice.
- It relieves tinnitus when you swallow 6-8 drops for 4 months.
- A castor oil compress can actually relieve back pain.
- A compress applied to your belly can relieve diarrhea.
- Apply a little oil on your warts for a month to eradicate them for good.
- Applied compresses on the feet can help treat fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
- Regular massages of the soles of your feet with this oil help eliminate calcium deposits.
- Apply directly, it can eliminate moles.
- In compress applied to the stomach can reduce hyperactivity.
- It relieves insect bites and bites, applied to the affected area reduces swelling and itching.
- In compress applied on the stomach it can reduce snoring after a fortnight.