The main ingredient of this recipe is the very popular turmeric. It contains curcumin, the polyphenol identified as the main active ingredient, and has over 150 potentially therapeutic activities, including antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels
- Promotes digestive health
- Detoxifies the liver
- Regulates metabolism and weight management
- Memory and brain function
- Various skin problems
- Neurological disorders
- Reduces triglycerides
I give you a tip for the recipe:
The addition of black pepper to turmeric enhances the bioavailability of curcumin by 1000, thanks to the piperine contained in black pepper. Yes, by mixing turmeric and black pepper together, you increase the absorption of turmeric in your body by 2000%!
Golden Milk Recipe:
First step: Ingredient for turmeric paste:
- ¼ cup of powdered turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup filtered water
Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well. Reduce to medium heat and stir constantly until the mixture becomes a thick paste. It does not take long, do not move away from the pan. Allow this mixture to cool, then store in a small pot in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup of almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric paste or more
Preparation for this recipe:
Mix all ingredients except honey in a saucepan. Put on medium heat. Stir constantly and be careful not to boil the mixture. Add honey to add a sweet touch.
You can display French subtitles . Press play then go to subtitles options “yes” , then translate to French