Lower back pain affects more and more people, it is a disease of modern times. Lumbar pain can occur as a result of poor posture or pressure in the lower back, but also because of cramps due to stress and fatigue. Basically, it’s the result of the lifestyle we lead at this time and it can take serious forms like slipping discs. Therefore, it is important to treat lumbar pain with the greatest importance and to make them disappear as soon as possible.
1. Sit in a comfortable position. Close your eyes and try to relax.
2. Place the tip of your tongue behind the top teeth.
3. Slowly inhale through the nose for 4 seconds, hold your breath and count to 7, and gradually exhale through the mouth counting to 8, while emitting a small sound of relief.
4. Do this three times.
1. Lie on your stomach and lean back on your elbows.
2. Raise your upper body to make sure you are resting on your elbows, raise your head, hold this position for 8 seconds and return to the starting position. Do this exercise twice.
3. Lie on your back and bend your knees, with your arms extended along the body. Lift your pelvis in a straight position, hold for 8 seconds, then return to the starting position.
4. Lie on your back and bend your knees, hold them with your hands and bring your knees to your chest.