- Feng Shui is the simple interaction between humans and their environments. Feng Shui can influence these interacting energies to achieve specific improvements in life. This influence is achieved by positioning your environment in harmony with the principles of natural energy flows. As a result, you (and your life) will be able to achieve harmony with your environment. Feng Shui helps you where you live and work.
- Feng Shui is often referred to as the art of placement. The way you place your furniture, goods, and yourself in your environment largely determines your life experience at all levels. Feng Shui provides a way to bring balance, comfort and harmony back into your environment.
- Feng Shui is the study of the relationship between the environment and human life. Discovered by the Chinese, Feng Shui has been practiced for centuries to design environments that improve conditions for success in life.
Now that we understand the principle of Feng Shui, we will discover together how to organize your room in a Feng Shui style. You will need to learn a few simple steps, for example by starting by choosing a solid headboard and a comfortable mattress. This will give you better protection, support and comfort while you sleep. Let’s go around your room together!
Conseils Feng Shui:
1. Choose a solid headboard
2. Choose a good mattress
3. Make sure the bed is at a good height
4. Make sure the bed is as far from the door as possible
5. Place the bed so that you have a solid wall that supports you
6. Place furniture and energies in a balanced and homogeneous way
7. Place your bed as far as possible from electronic objects, TV and distractions
8. Avoid placing a mirror facing the bed
9. Avoid as much as possible placing the bed directly under a lamp
10. Eliminate the aquarium or any decorative object with water
Feng Shui tips to restore balance in your room
11. Keep plants and flowers out of the room
12. Avoid accumulating mess around the bed
13. You can include warm colors for passion and energy
14. You can include earth colors for stability
15. You can include pastel colors for tranquility
16. Make sure the room is not overloaded
17. Avoid photos of family or friends who “watch” you
18. Look for equality and balance
19. Become aware of the position of the window
20. Place any art form that can inspire you in the room
Feng Shui tips to restore balance in your room Original source of the article: