A good detoxification of the liver includes the consumption of certain dietary supplements that improve the function of this organ. There are different “recipes” that can detoxify it, and all based on salts, oils, juices or natural supplements.
What do you need to know about detoxification of the liver?
Obesity or overweight is the result of overeating that forces the body to store food, and for that, it first changes them into fat. When hepatic disorders occur, denaturation of urination, obstruction of the gallbladder, soft evidence or constipation may occur, all due to the addition of unnecessary toxic material. When one purges one’s liver, one corrects this state of affairs. Supplements that are eaten throughout the treatment help the liver to walk normally, and the faster its metabolism, the more likely you are to lose weight.
While it is true that liver detoxification is a useful and effective method of losing weight, however, it should not be abusive or for this purpose alone.
Before taking this treatment, it would be best to talk to a doctor and hear his opinion about foods that you can or should not consume. And do not abuse purges because it would not be good for your health either. If you want to detoxify your liver again, take precautions and allow a certain amount of time to pass.
There are various formulas that you can use to purge your liver, to stimulate intestinal peristalsis and for this organ and gallbladder to eliminate residues that are useless.
During the course of treatment, it is recommended to limit activities, not to lift too much weight and, as far as possible, to stay at home. Do not go to bed immediately after taking the recipe that you have selected because you can have dizziness, nausea or want to regurgitate.
Why is it necessary to detoxify his liver?
Mainly because of our way of life, our unbalanced and unbalanced diet, the fact that we do not move much and do little or no sport.
The liver produces too much fat and stores it in excess. It is essential to do a liver detox from time to time to improve liver function and regain energy. You may even be more willing to exercise, get up early, be more successful in your job or in college, and so on.
In a general way, you will feel much better in many ways; some people even noticed that their skin was transformed, that they no longer have acne for example, and most of the people who have followed this cure say that it makes you lose weight.
How to go about purifying his liver?
Remember that the function that the liver performs daily forces it to accumulate toxins, so the purpose of the cure is to remove these wastes that are harmful. You can even do this treatment three times a year. Take note of the recipes we give you below to detoxify your liver effectively:
DETOXIFYING YOUR LIVER
- Garlic, ginger and grapefruit juice: do this protocol during the weekend. It will serve you to consolidate your lymphatic system. You need two grapefruit, four lemons, two cloves of garlic, a slice of ginger root, 300 ml of distilled water and two spoonfuls of olive oil. Squeeze grapefruit and lemons, grate ginger and garlic. Put all the ingredients in the blender to mix them well. Drink it in the evening before going to bed.
- Orange juice, garlic and olive oil: you need a quarter cup of olive oil, a quarter cup of freshly squeezed orange juice, half a spoonful of grated ginger and half a spoonful of grated garlic. Mix them and drink this preparation at night before going to sleep. Lie on the right side. Repeat it three nights in a row.
Foods that will help you detox your liver
In addition to the two recipes listed above, during the week before and after the treatment, you can prepare your body and get it used to a “natural” or detoxifying food menu.
- Whole grains: they contain vitamin B and facilitate the metabolism of fats and liver function.
- Green tea: a lot of antioxidants (catechins) are good for the liver.
- Olive oil: it is useful if it is consumed in moderate quantity.
- Eggplant: it is a digestive tonic that activates the function of the gall bladder.
- Both escarole and endive: both contain a bitter-tasting substance that serves to empty the vesicle in a natural way.
- Avocado: it has a protective role for the liver when toxic overload occurs and it potentiates the depurative effect of your treatment.
- Grapes: it brings natural sugars and many antioxidants, while activating the purifying function of the liver and the production of bile.
- Apples: They contain a large amount of pectin and chemical components that help the body eliminate toxins found in the digestive system.
- Carrots and beets: they are rich in flavonoids and beta-carotene that stimulate liver function.
- Green vegetables: they collaborate extraordinarily in the purification of the liver with chlorophyll that absorbs toxins from the bloodstream, and they have a protective role for this fundamental organ.
Our last recommendations: get used to eating reduced-serving foods, limit your consumption of alcohol, red meats, dairy products and refined foods; drink enough water and follow a moderate exercise plan.