“Cleansing the liver and gallbladder is one of the most important and powerful approaches to improving your health. It allows you to get rid of your gallstones ( that is, by our diet 95% of the population is affected)
If you suffer from any of these symptoms you probably have gallstones in your liver or in your gallbladder: Diarrhea, constipation, uncontrollable urge for certain food, obesity hernia, hemorrhoid breathing difficulties, hepatitis, cholesterol, pancreatitis, heart disease, brain disorder, ulcer, vomiting, depression, prostate disease, headache, tooth and gum problem, chronic fatigue, loss of muscle tone, dark circles, blurred complexion, gout, shoulders and stiff neck, joint pain, scoliosis, problems hormonal, skin problem, pigment spot (face, hands) cancer, osteoporosis, loaded tongue, hair loss, very oily hair …
Video: The Cure of Andreas Moritz by Julien Allaire, naturopath (The Great Emission)
Liver cleansing requires six days of preparation,
To eliminate gallstones you need the following ingredients:
– Organic apple juice (rich in malic acid) 6 x 1 liter
– magnesium sulfate also known as Epsom salt (which will dilate the hepatic ducts) 4 tablespoon in 750 ml of water
– Virgin olive oil (organic first cold pressed) 120 ml
– Fresh grapefruit juice (rose, or mixture of lemon and orange) 180 ml
– A container with lid to emulsify.
• Drink 1 liter of organic apple juice every day for a period of six days. (You can drink more if it suits you). Malic acid in apple juice softens gallstones and makes their passage through the bile ducts easier. Apple juice has a strong cleaning effect. Sensitive people may experience swelling and possibly have diarrhea for the first few days. Much of the diarrhea is, in fact, composed of stagnant bile, released by the liver and gall bladder (characterized by a brownish yellow color). The fermentation caused by apple juice helps to widen the bile ducts. If it becomes a little uncomfortable, you can dilute the apple juice with water. Drink the apple juice slowly during the day, between meals (avoid drinking the juice during, just before and during the first two hours after a meal, and in the evening). Apple juice is to be taken in addition to your usual consumption of water.
• Rinse mouth with baking soda and / or brush your teeth several times during the day to prevent acid from damaging your teeth.
• During the 6 days of preparation, avoid consuming cold food or drinks as this cools the liver and in this way reduces the effectiveness of cleaning. All foods and drinks should be hot or temperate. To help the liver prepare, try to avoid animal foods, dairy products and fried foods. Other than that, eat normal meals, but avoid excesses.
• The best time to do the cleaning: It would be better to plan the main, and final, part of the liver cleanse for a weekend, when you are not under pressure, that have enough time to rest. Although the cleaning is effective at any time of the month, it would be better to have it coincide with a day between the new moon and the full moon. Try to avoid cleaning on a full moon day. The day of the new moon is the most favorable for cleaning oneself and healing oneself.
• During the day of liver cleansing, avoid taking medications, vitamins or supplements that are not absolutely necessary. It is important not to give the liver extra work that could interfere with its cleansing efforts.
• Make sure to clean your colon before and after the first cleanse of the liver. Regular bowel movements are not necessarily a sign that the bowels are clear. Cleansing the colon, a few days before cleansing or, ideally, the sixth day of preparation, helps to avoid or minimize any possible discomfort or nausea that may occur during liver cleansing. It also prevents backflow of the oil mixture or garbage from the intestines. In addition, the elimination of gallstones will be faster. Irrigation of the colon (hydrotherapy) is the fastest and easiest way to prepare the colon for liver cleansing. If you do not have the possibility of colon irrigation, here is a recipe for colon cleansing – 2 tbsp. castor oil with a cup of hot water with ginger at bedtime.
• What to do on the sixth day of preparation: If you are hungry, eat a light breakfast in the morning, such as oatmeal prepared with water. Avoid sugar or sweeteners, spices and especially milk, butter, oil, cheese, yogurt, cheese, ham, eggs, nuts, pastries, cold cereals; etc.
• At noon, eat plain vegetables or basmati rice, flavored with some unrefined sea salt or crystalline salt. Do not eat foods that contain protein or fats (butter or oil). Do not eat or drink anything (except water) after 14:00, otherwise you will not be able to dislodge calculations! Follow very precisely the schedule given below to get the most out of liver cleansing.
18:00: Add four tablespoons of magnesium sulphate to 720 ml of water in a jar. This gives four portions of about 180 ml. Now drink your first serving of 180 ml. You can take a few sips of water afterwards, to neutralize the bitter taste in your mouth or add a little lemon juice to the mixture to improve the taste. Some people drink it with large plastic straw to avoid contact with the taste buds on the tongue. Clogging your nose is also a way that works well for many people. It can also be helpful to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth with baking soda after drinking the mixture. One of the main functions of magnesium sulfate is to dilate (expand) the bile ducts, which facilitates the passage of stones. In addition, it eliminates waste that could hinder the relaxation of stones. If you are allergic to magnesium sulphate, or are not able to drink it, you can use magnesium citrate, but this is a second choice .
8 pm: The second glass of magnesium sulphate
21:30: If you have not been to the toilet so far, and if you have not done colon cleansing in the last 2 hours, do an enema with water; this will trigger stool.
9:45 pm: Wash the grapefruit (or lemons and oranges). Squeeze and remove the pulp. You will need 180 ml of juice. Pour the juice and 120 ml of olive oil into the half-liter jar. Close the jar and shake it sharply, until a homogeneous emulsion is obtained. Ideally, you should drink this mixture at 10:00 pm, but if you feel that you still need to go to the bathroom occasionally, you can delay this step for up to 10 minutes.
22:00: Stand next to your bed (do not sit down) and drink the preparation, if possible, in one go. Some people prefer to drink it with a big straw or to drink while snuggling their nose seems to work better. If necessary, take a little honey between sips.
LATE ALL THE TIME! This is essential for releasing gallstones!
Turn off the lights and lie flat on your back with 1-2 pillows to elevate your head, Your head should be higher than the abdomen. If this is uncomfortable lie on your right side with your knees bent on your stomach. Stay perfectly still for at least 20 minutes and try not to talk! Pay your attention to your liver. Some people find it advantageous to place a castor oil poultice on the liver area.
You may feel the stones traveling in the bile ducts, like marbles. You should not feel spasms or pain because magnesium sulfate holds the valves of the bile ducts wide open and relaxed, and the bile that is excreted with the calculus serves as a lubricant (this is very different from a colic gallstone, where there is no magnesium or bile). Then sleep, if you can. If you need to go to the toilet during the night, do it. Check if there are already small gallstones (apple green or bronze) that float in the toilet. You may feel slightly bad during the night and / or in the early morning hours. This is mainly due to a strong and sudden release of gallstones and toxins from the liver and gallbladder, which causes reflux of the oil mixture in the stomach. This will pass during the morning.
The next morning
6:00 – 6:30 am: When you wake up, but not before 6:00 am, drink your third serving of magnesium sulphate (if you are thirsty, drink a glass of hot water before taking magnesium sulphate). Rest, read or meditate. If you are still tired, you can go back to bed, although it is better to stay upright. Most people feel good and prefer to do light exercise, such as yoga.
8:00 am – 8:30 am: Drink your fourth and final serving of magnesium sulfate.
10: 00-10: 30 am: You can drink fresh fruit juice. Half an hour later, you can eat one or two pieces of fresh fruit. An hour later, you can eat a normal (but light) meal. Until the next morning or the next morning, when you should be in your normal state again, and you will feel the first signs of improvement. Continue to eat light meals during the following days. Remember that your liver and gall bladder have undergone a major “surgery” but no harmful side effects.
To know that when you decide to start your first cleaning, it is important to do the same operation about every 3 weeks, until during 2 consecutive cleanings you have no more calculations.
Leaving the liver only half cleansed can cause further discomfort. it is likely that some gallstones remain stuck in the colon. They can be quickly and easily expelled during colon irrigation. This should ideally be performed on the second or third day after cleansing the liver. If gallstones remain in the colon, they can cause irritation, these stones can become a source of toxemia in the body. If hydrotherapy is not available where you live, you can do a coffee enema (3 teaspoons of 2 liters of water) followed by a water enema. If you are less than that, you can always mix a teaspoon of magnesium sulphate with a glass of hot water, and drink it on an empty stomach the morning of the day that you have had colon irrigation after a cleansing. liver.
People whose colon is severely obstructed or who suffer from constipation, should consider doing at least 2-3 colon irrigations before their first cleansing. In addition, it is very important to irrigate your colon within three days after each cleansing of the liver.