2. That your children have done the “circus” in your kitchen does not matter. What matters is that they had a playful relationship with their meal and, with a little luck, they tasted a few bites while preparing it.
3. Do not insist on your child to eat if he is too tired. Let him rest a little before offering him his meal.
4. If he or she stubbornly refuses food, resist the temptation to leave the plate full in front of him for hours until he or she touches it. It would just irritate him, and you too.
5. Place the vegetables on their plate in colors and shapes, so that they can make drawings if possible, as children love everything out of the ordinary.
6. If your child does not want to eat broccoli puree, do not immediately give him his favorite dish instead because he does not have to learn how to handle you.
7. Mums, you must always be persevering and consistent. Only then will you reach your goal. You will need a lot of patience, but it will pay off.
8. Try to make the meal a fun time. It does not mean bringing toys to the table, but filling that moment with songs, anecdotes and fellowship in which you will reward your child with kisses and smiles.