The virtues of aloe vera gel were known to cure skin infections, as well as the laxative properties of its latex. For more than 5000 years, almost all civilizations use aloe for therapeutic and cosmetic purposes.
More recently, in 1820, the official US pharmacopoeia already mentioned the laxative properties of aloe vera
The Egyptian people, the Europeans, the Amerindians .. now with this article it’s up to you to discover 43 uses of aloe vera!
Why is aloe vera so effective?
– mycoses or other fungi,
– and sometimes even some viruses.
How to use aloe vera?
Whether for simple beauty treatments or cures for health, the uses of aloe vera are numerous.
In gel. In external use, the easiest way to use aloe vera is to cut a leaf in half, in the direction of the length. You can enjoy the frost that abounds with aloe vera leaves.
In juice. In internal use, one can also ingest aloe vera. For this, we advise you to take organic aloe vera juice.
Where to find aloe vera?
Ideally: in his own garden! But if you do not grow, you can easily find Aloe Vera gel in organic stores. Or, you can also find it online here, click on the image:
Similarly for the certified organic aloe vera juice: it is easily found in organic stores. Otherwise, here is a link to buy online. Click on the picture to see the product:
See here :
The 45 uses of aloe vera that you must know:
To use it externally (application of aloe vera gel):
1. An exfoliating scrub. For a quick and soothing scrub, cut aloe vera leaves lengthways. Use the inner part of the leaf as an exfoliating sponge during your shower.
And on top of that: once your scrub is finished, your “sponge” is biodegradable.
2. Heals more severe burns. Aloe vera can also help you for more serious cooking accidents.
Here’s how: in a small container, mix aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil. This homemade mixture is a very effective remedy against burns. Of course in case of serious burn we strongly advise to consult a health professional.
3. Heals superficial burns. You touched a hot utensil while cooking. Or maybe a splash of boiling water or oil burned you?
You can treat these small accidents with aloe vera.
4. Good for hematomas. Apply aloe vera gel directly to the bruises for effective relief.
5. Relieves and heals sunburns. This plant has soothing properties comparable to menthol. And in addition, the treatment is completely organic. Very effective, it’s a good thing. Keep your aloe vera gel fresh in your fridge.
6. Relieves insect bites. This remedy soothes the pain of a sting and eliminates the itchy feeling.
7. Reduces the damage caused by frostbite. Do you have frozen toes? No worries: this remedy reduces the damage done to your skin.
8. Heals skin infections.
9. After shaving for sir or madam
10. Exfoliating treatment for your feet. You want to have soft feet? To make a “special foot” exfoliating treatment, simply mix these ingredients:
– 150 g oatmeal,
– 90 g of cornmeal,
– 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel,
– 10 cl of body milk.
12. You can use it on a crust so that there is no scar
11. Attenuates eruptions of cold sores. Aloe vera fights herpes and cold sores.
12. Fights fungal infections.
13 To prevent stretch marks
14. Relieves the bulbs. Put aloe vera on your blisters to relieve pain quickly and effectively.
15. Antidote for allergic reactions of the skin. If you have plaques or other allergic reactions, apply aloe vera to your skin.
16. A good substitute for moisturizing creams. Do you use moisturizing creams and body milk to treat dry skin?
Try using aloe vera gel instead: it quickly hydrates the skin.
17. A treatment against acne pimples. Aloe vera gel is an effective treatment against acne.
18. Relieves psoriasis .
19. Avoid scars.
20. Fights and treats rosacea. This disease, also known as rosacea, is incurable. On the other hand, aloe vera is an effective treatment against symptomatic acne of this disease.
21. Reduces the size of warts.
22. A good anti-aging treatment of the epidermis. Fight wrinkles and skin aging by applying aloe vera. This is exactly what the Egyptians did!
23. Contributes to the elimination of eczema.
24. Lighten the skin. Aloe vera reduces skin spots, as well as pigmentation in general.
25. An exfoliating mask for your body. Rejuvenate your skin with a 100% organic exfoliating treatment. Just mix these ingredients
– 2 tablespoons aloe vera,
– 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar,
– and 1 tablespoon of organic lemon juice.
26. An exfoliating mask for people with rough skin. For rougher areas of the skin (elbows, knees …), you can try an organic exfoliating care and more suitable.
Here are the ingredients you need to use:
– 550 g of the sel de marin,
– 225 g of aloe vera gel,
– 200 g of coconut oil,
– and 2 tablespoons of organic honey.
You can find coconut oil in organic stores. Or, you can also buy online here.
27. Grow hair. Aloe vera can accelerate hair growth.
Here’s how you should proceed: massage the scalp with aloe gel. Then leave on for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
28. Eliminates unsightly dandruff. To have control over dandruff, here’s how to prepare a homemade treatment. You need the following ingredients for preparation:
– Aloe vera juice
– coconut milk,
– and wheat germ oil.
Mix these ingredients in equal parts. Then, massage your scalp with the mixture and rinse thoroughly.
You can find coconut milk and wheat germ oil at organic stores. Or, you can also find it online: here for coconut milk and here for wheat germ oil.
29. Replaces your conditioner. For smooth, silky hair, replace your conditioner with aloe vera gel.
30. A natural make-up remover. And yes, did you know that aloe vera is as effective as a make-up remover? Except that it comes from the garden! 🙂
31. Relieves mild vaginal irritation.
For insect bites : this year (2017), I tested aloe vera gel on mosquito bugs . Well, it’s great! The itching disappears directly after the application and in addition the button disappears faster!
32. On a small cut to stop the bleeding
For internal use (ingestion of aloe vera juice):
33. Soothes gastrointestinal disorders. Do you suffer from indigestion? Sip aloe vera juice to soothe your gastrointestinal disorders.
34. Facilitates intestinal transit. Drinking aloe vera juice when you are constipated will help relieve you: it is an effective laxative.
35. Soothes the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve the pain and bloating associated with this condition.
36. Relieves heartburn, osteoarthritis, and rheumatism. It may seem a lot, but it’s true! Just drink a little aloe vera juice every day.
37. Relieves asthma. To treat your asthma, make an inhalation of aloe vera leaves. For that you just need to boil some leaves and breathe the vapors (be careful not to burn your nostrils).
38. Decreases your blood glucose level If you are diabetic, drinking aloe vera juice is good for your blood sugar.
You can find aloe vera toothpaste in organic shops. Or, you can also buy it online here: Argiletz Nature Toothpaste – Aloe Vera 75ml
40. Relieves congestion, ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections, and prostate-related problems. Drinking juice from this plant will help relieve the pain of all these diseases.
41. Helps you lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Drinking aloe vera juice is also beneficial for heart health.
42. A treatment for diseases of the ears and eyes. Aloe vera juice reduces inflammation and treats infections of these precious organs.
Warning: Do not introduce anything into your ear without medical advice.
43. A plant with many benefits that could be described as miraculous. That’s it, you now know everything about the virtues of the “plant of immortality”!
It’s up to you to try these uses now. We hope that, like us, you will become a follower of the beneficial properties of this “magic” plant.
If you know of other uses of aloe vera to improve health, share them with us in the comments below. We can not wait to read them.