With age, the teeth turn yellow or stain. These discomforts are accentuated if you have bad habits (too sweet food, cigarette, large consumption of coffee, tea, etc.) and if your enamel is very porous. Do not panic, however, to find teeth whiter and healthier without breaking the bank, you just need to apply the following tips, and to know the foods that make the teeth white or stain.
Whiten your teeth naturally:
1. Natural coal powder for whitening teeth
The charcoal is a natural medicine obtained through the carbonization of several varieties of poplars or coconut. To benefit from its benefits, you can add a little of this product directly to your toothpaste when you wash your teeth.You can also pour a little powdered charcoal in a cup or small cup, soak a wet cotton swab in it then apply it on your teeth by rubbing them one by one. Rinse then.
You will quickly see the bleaching effects of the charcoal! Once your teeth are whiter, apply this tip only 1 or 2 times a week, it will be enough.
Are you afraid to swallow charcoal? No problem, the vegetable charcoal is edible! It is also an excellent anti-diarrhea.
2. Baking soda to whiten teeth
Among the many properties that baking soda has, there is teeth whitening! And for good reason, it’s a natural descaler. Simply sprinkle your toothbrush with baking soda and apply on your teeth like a classic toothpaste. You can also mix baking soda with half a lemon juice to make a paste that you also apply as a toothpaste. The lemon promotes the brilliance of the teeth.
However, since baking soda is abrasive, it is important to use this tip only once a week, because your enamel may suffer. You will see a real result after 2 to 3 months of use.
3. Whiten your teeth naturally with coarse sea salt:
Thanks to its high iodine content, salt has great antiseptic and antifungal properties. 2-3 times a week, wash your teeth by mixing coarse sea salt with lukewarm water. You will get some kind of seawater.
Just dip your classic toothbrush into this water and brush your teeth. Whiteness effect guaranteed!
Foods that make teeth whiten:
1. Broccoli, lettuce, spinach: When you consume them, a very fine compound is deposited on your teeth like a film that protects them from stains.
2. Celery, carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers, pears: Their fiber content is such that when you consume them it is a bit like a natural toothbrushing.
3. Cheeses: the proteins and fats they contain contribute to the neutralization of food acids By its phosphorus and calcium content, cheese helps protect the teeth by the re-mineralization of the enamel, itself composed of 95% minerals.