5. Knee pain indicates difficulty in accepting things as they are. The pain inside the knee is related to the community, work, friends; and the outside of the knee is related to personal problems.
6. Toothache means that you are not happy with the situation you are in, and this affects your emotions in everyday life.
7. The pain in the ankles means that you do not allow yourself to be happy.
8. The pain that tires you is caused by boredom, resistance, and denying what needs to be done to move forward.
9. Foot pain can be caused by depression.
10. Unexplained pains in various parts of the body: The cellular structure of the body is constantly renewed and during this process it is purged of negative energies. This process weakens the immune system and all the systems in the body. As a result, if the body may look sick, it is still in a state of compensation – a state that will soon pass.
Source: 20 sources of pain that are related to specific emotional states