Originally from North Africa, the first use of aloe vera in herbal medicine comes from ancient Egyptian papyrus called ebers where we can find twelve different recipes with aloe. Today, it is widely known as an effective product against burns and to reduce wrinkles.
The conditions to cultivate it are easy. In other words, the necessary amount of care includes occasional watering, fertilization and a warm environment. Cultivating aloe would be very helpful, mainly because of its medicinal properties, not to mention pave the way for your first family herbalism.
This plant has thick leaves, filled with gel that can be collected easily. Just open one of the leaves in half and collect the gel with a knife.
18 incredible uses of Aloe Vera :
You can use the substance for the following problems:
• heals wounds
• soothes burns (one of the best home remedies for sunburn)
• calms boils, rashes or other skin problems
• against itching caused by insect bites
• soothes acne and eczema
• moisturizes the skin
• can be used as a conditioner (could even prevent hair loss)
• can also be used as a shave gel
18 incredible uses of Aloe Vera
• stabilizes blood sugar
• prevents digestive disorders such as constipation, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis and calms stomach upset
• improves the immune system
• reduces heartburn and indigestion
• helps to have healthy gums
• promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
• strengthens the heart and improves blood quality
• reduces inflammation of arthritis
The beneficial properties of this plant are constantly updated and you can easily check for new research about it. Aloe juice can be found at most healthy food stores, but home-grown gel could be safer, not to mention cheaper. You will get the best benefits from harvesting the largest, riper leaves because of their greater concentration of frost.
Therefore, give up pharmaceutical drugs and enjoy the many benefits of aloe vera!
After 18 incredible uses of Aloe Vera – You will never buy expensive products see also: