Being in love is one of the most exciting, exciting, rewarding and scary things you can do. Once you are in love with someone, it’s hard to remember how you lived without him. Of course, you were alive before meeting this person, but you did not really start to “live” until you met.
I remember when I fell in love the first time, it’s a very scary feeling, because I managed to not fall in love before. I particularly remember the transition from the moment I liked it and when I started to like it.
This person started by making me smile then it became the greatest catalyst of joy and happiness in my life. At first I saw her as a beautiful woman and she became the most beautiful woman in my eyes. She went from dating to the love of my life.
Here are 10 ways to know if you are in love or if you simply enjoy the person:
1. The first person you think of
- Your love will be the first person you will think of when you wake up and it will be the last person you think of before falling asleep. When something good happens to you, it’s the first person you want to tell it to.
- When something bad happens to you, you are looking for support from that person.
2. The best time of the day
- When I see my girlfriend, it’s always the best time of the day. If you really love someone, you never get bored.
- No matter how your day goes, your special person will make it better. When you appreciate someone, it can make your day better, but it’s probably not the best time of the day.
3. FUCKED LOVERS OF THE RIGHT PERSON:
His needs have become more important than yours
- Love is selfless. I was the most important person until I met this person. Once I fell in love, her needs became much more important than mine.
- That’s how love works. Your needs always seem insignificant when you compare them to those of the other.
TOMBÉ LOVERS OF THE RIGHT PERSON
4. You would do anything
- If I tried to make a list of things I would not do for my girlfriend, the list would be pretty empty. When you are in love with someone, you are doing everything to make the person happy.
- When you appreciate someone, you think that you could do a lot of things for that person, but there are limits. True love knows no bounds.
5. You are never afraid to express your feelings in public.
- I have this bad habit of telling everyone how much I am in love with my girlfriend.
- When you’re really in love, you want everyone to know. You are not afraid to show your feelings. When you appreciate someone, you are much more restraint when it comes to expressing yourself about how you feel.
6. You like faults.
- My girlfriend is the most beautiful girl I know, but she has some flaws. But for me, they are not faults, they are unique qualities that I like.
- When I tease her, she thinks I’m making fun, but I’m just admiring them. Love is the ability to know and accept someone’s faults.
- You can know the faults of someone you like, but you certainly can not accept them if you do not fall in love.
7. You think long term.
- When you are in love with someone, it is hard to imagine your future without this person. For this reason, you will be thinking in the long run about how you can build a future with this person.
8. You become a better person.
- Nobody is perfect, we can improve. But being in love will force you to work on these things.
- You want to become the best version of yourself for the person you love. Since I met my girlfriend I became a better person.
9. Your love is your best friend
- Sometimes on the way my girlfriend has become my best friend. I think this is true for most people who fall in love.
- This person becomes your accomplice. Together, you have the impression that you can conquer the world.
10. Your feelings are unconditional.
- When you love someone unconditionally, it means that your love knows no conditions and that it is absolute. In fact I do not really like the term “unconditional love” because I think it’s redundant, I believe that true love is unconditional.